Mastery & Classes
Total Power Rank
Pirate Captain Subclass (Power Rank: 25773, Level: 30):
Naval Gunfire - Damaging an enemy has a chance to call a cannon ball from the sky.
- Passive: 25% chance on damage dealt, 30s cooldown, 240% base damage
- Stat: +70 Magic Find
Gunslinger Subclass (Power Rank: 21000, Level: 30):
Rain Destruction - Damage dealt to enemies while airborne is increased.
- Passive: 4.5% increased outgoing damage when airborne
- Stat: +10 Jump
Ice Sage Subclass (Power Rank: 21000, Level: 30):
Glacial Ward - Damaging enemies will activate an absorb shield. Shield can absorb 5% of your maximum health.
- Passive: 24% chance on damage dealt trigger absorb shield, 30s cooldown, 5% maximum health absorb
- Stat: +750 Magic Damage
Neon Ninja Subclass (Power Rank: 21000, Level: 30):
Assassinate - Chance to deal bonus damage to enemies with less than 20% health.
- Passive: 24% chance when target health is below 20%, 30s cooldown, 350% base damage
- Stat: +10 Jump
Lunar Lancer Subclass (Power Rank: 20000, Level: 30):
Sorta Crazy - Chance during combat to transform and receive some power of the Lunar Lancer.
- Passive: 24% chance on damage dealt, 30s cooldown, 6s duration, 10% physical damage, 10% spell damage, 15 movement speed, 90% damage reduction, 100 attack speed
- Stat: +750 Physical Damage
Dino Tamer Subclass (Power Rank: 17000, Level: 30):
Research Net - Critical hits have a chance to root targets in place for a short duration.
- Passive: 26% chance on critical hit 8s cooldown, 2s root
- Stat: +5% Attack Speed
Revenant Subclass (Power Rank: 17000, Level: 30):
Hatred of the Oathbound - Basic attacks have a chance to trigger a taunt, causing close enemies to attack you.
- Passive: 14s cooldown 100% chance on damage dealt, Cone AoE Taunt
- Stat: -6% Incoming Damage
Knight Subclass (Power Rank: 17000, Level: 30):
Mounted Cavalry - Increased movement speed while riding ground based mounts.
- Passive: 105 Movement Speed (Ground)
- Stat: +6 Flask Capacity
Dracolyte Subclass (Power Rank: 15000, Level: 30):
Burning Zealot - Physical damage to enemies has a chance to apply fire to them.
- Passive: 18% chance to activate on physical damage dealt 10s cooldown, 3s duration, damage every 1s for 20% of base damage
- Stat: 7% Cooldown Time Reduction
Fae Trickster Subclass (Power Rank: 15000, Level: 30):
Sparkle Grenade - Critical hits to enemies can spawn a shiny bomb that deals damage and stuns enemies.
- Passive: 23% chance to activate on critical hit 1.5s stun, 150% base damage, 20s cooldown
- Stat: 110 Movement Speed (Flying)
Shadow Hunter Subclass (Power Rank: 15000, Level: 30):
Searing Light - Magic attacks to enemies can activate Searing Light a damage over time effect.
- Passive: 18% chance to activate on spell damage dealt, 10s cooldown, deal 20% of base damage every 1s for 3s total
- Stat: +750 Magic Damage
Tomb Raiser Subclass (Power Rank: 15000, Level: 30):
Corpse Run - Fallen enemies have a chance to spawn a random minion. Only one minion can be active.
- Passive: Minion 24%, Ranged/Tank/DPS 14%, Epic 33% 30% chance on NPC death, 30s cooldown, 60s duration
- Stat: +5.5% Critical Hit
Boomeranger Subclass (Power Rank: 15000, Level: 30):
Fae Companion - A fae companion that provides healing when you are low on life.
- Passive: 36% Heal Automatically activate at 20% health, 30s cooldown.
- Stat: +20% Critical Damage
Candy Barbarian Subclass (Power Rank: 15000, Level: 30):
Sugar Rush - Damaging an enemy has a chance to drop candy that increases attack and movement speed or healing
- Passive: 30% chance to activate on damage dealt 15s cooldown, Rage Candy: +20 Movement and +100 Attack Speed (4s), Heal Candy: 10% Heal
- Stat: +105 Stability
Chloromancer Subclass (Power Rank: 15000, Level: 30):
Prickly Persona - Enemy attacks have a chance to cover you in thistles, returning damage to attackers.
- Passive: 6s duration 20% chance when damaged by a npc, 30s cooldown, 50% reflected damage (to npcs only, no shadow titans)
- Stat: +15% Maximum Health
Let's see how long this will last? As I officially done with the game.
For me, Trove is like a Love-Hate relationship. Well, that's it :\
From love to hate as soon as I dug deep down and discovered the truth
Title: Salty aino
My art storage site. If you want to look at my works, never lowball, most of the stuff I get returned to decent fanart
Before you reach Mastery 20 by using Ainogommon's Refer-A-Friend Code
Ainogommon does not follow any users.