Mastery & Classes
Total Power Rank
Gunslinger Subclass (Power Rank: 7235, Level: 30):
Rain Destruction - Damage dealt to enemies while airborne is increased.
- Passive: 3% increased outgoing damage when airborne
- Stat: +10 Jump
Knight Subclass (Power Rank: 1279, Level: 20):
Mounted Cavalry - Increased movement speed while riding ground based mounts.
- Passive: 95 Movement Speed (Ground)
- Stat: +4 Flask Capacity
Revenant Subclass (Power Rank: 967, Level: 11):
Hatred of the Oathbound - Basic attacks have a chance to trigger a taunt, causing close enemies to attack you.
- Passive: 17s cooldown 100% chance on damage dealt, Cone AoE Taunt
- Stat: -2% Incoming Damage
Fae Trickster Subclass (Power Rank: 951, Level: 11):
Sparkle Grenade - Critical hits to enemies can spawn a shiny bomb that deals damage and stuns enemies.
- Passive: 20% chance to activate on critical hit 1.5s stun, 150% base damage, 20s cooldown
- Stat: 102 Movement Speed (Flying)
Dracolyte Subclass (Power Rank: 933, Level: 11):
Burning Zealot - Physical damage to enemies has a chance to apply fire to them.
- Passive: 15% chance to activate on physical damage dealt 10s cooldown, 3s duration, damage every 1s for 20% of base damage
- Stat: 2% Cooldown Time Reduction
Pirate Captain Subclass (Power Rank: 912, Level: 10):
Naval Gunfire - Damaging an enemy has a chance to call a cannon ball from the sky.
- Passive: 20% chance on damage dealt, 30s cooldown, 240% base damage
- Stat: +20 Magic Find
Lunar Lancer Subclass (Power Rank: 877, Level: 11):
Sorta Crazy - Chance during combat to transform and receive some power of the Lunar Lancer.
- Passive: 20% chance on damage dealt, 30s cooldown, 6s duration, 10% physical damage, 10% spell damage, 15 movement speed, 90% damage reduction, 100 attack speed
- Stat: +60 Physical Damage
Candy Barbarian Subclass (Power Rank: 870, Level: 10):
Sugar Rush - Damaging an enemy has a chance to drop candy that increases attack and movement speed or healing
- Passive: 22.5% chance to activate on damage dealt 15s cooldown, Rage Candy: +20 Movement and +100 Attack Speed (4s), Heal Candy: 10% Heal
- Stat: +15 Stability
Neon Ninja Subclass (Power Rank: 866, Level: 11):
Assassinate - Chance to deal bonus damage to enemies with less than 20% health.
- Passive: 20% chance when target health is below 20%, 30s cooldown, 350% base damage
- Stat: +2 Jump
Shadow Hunter Subclass (Power Rank: 861, Level: 10):
Searing Light - Magic attacks to enemies can activate Searing Light a damage over time effect.
- Passive: 15% chance to activate on spell damage dealt, 10s cooldown, deal 20% of base damage every 1s for 3s total
- Stat: +60 Magic Damage
Tomb Raiser Subclass (Power Rank: 860, Level: 10):
Corpse Run - Fallen enemies have a chance to spawn a random minion. Only one minion can be active.
- Passive: Minion 52%, Ranged/Tank/DPS 14%, Epic 5% 30% chance on NPC death, 30s cooldown, 60s duration
- Stat: +1% Critical Hit
Chloromancer Subclass (Power Rank: 804, Level: 8):
Prickly Persona - Enemy attacks have a chance to cover you in thistles, returning damage to attackers.
- Passive: 3s duration 20% chance when damaged by a npc, 30s cooldown, 50% reflected damage (to npcs only, no shadow titans)
- Stat: +1% Maximum Health
Boomeranger Subclass (Power Rank: 801, Level: 11):
Fae Companion - A fae companion that provides healing when you are low on life.
- Passive: 30% Heal Automatically activate at 20% health, 30s cooldown.
- Stat: +2% Critical Damage
Ice Sage Subclass (Power Rank: 796, Level: 11):
Glacial Ward - Damaging enemies will activate an absorb shield. Shield can absorb 5% of your maximum health.
- Passive: 20% chance on damage dealt trigger absorb shield, 30s cooldown, 5% maximum health absorb
- Stat: +60 Magic Damage
Dino Tamer Subclass (Power Rank: 1, Level: 3):
Research Net - Critical hits have a chance to root targets in place for a short duration.
- Passive: 20% chance on critical hit 8s cooldown, 2s root
- Stat: +0.5% Attack Speed
I write the code behind the Trovesaurus website.
A guy who likes mustaches on his characters, adores the Kiwi ally, and may randomly hug!
This user has linked their Trovesaurus account to TroveTools.NET Mod Loader and can display their status and track playtime.