Chaotic Suger Glider & Strike A Pose Edition - Patch Notes
Posted Etaew (PC) and viewed 2,298 times.by
This patch adds a week long double Chaos Factor bonus, Squeakers the Sugar Glider from the Chaos Chest, a Tradable version of the Patron Pass, an /epicpose command, an Intro Video and other fixes.
The servers will come down at 7 AM PDT / 2 PM GMT and should be down for approximately 3 hours.
- For this week only the number of Chaos Chests granted daily through your Chaos Factor has been DOUBLED.
- Additionally, the Chaos Chest’s contents have been shuffled! This week's top prize? Squeakers!
- Do you like cute things? Of course you do, you're no monster! Appearing in Chaos Chests this week is Squeakers is a Sugar Glider mount, able to run on the ground and glide in the sky like dragons! (Note: Squeakers does not like fire, do not attempt to get him/her to shoot fireballs).
- Squeakers will appear in the Chaos Chest for one week, but he (or she) will return to the game in some other fashion in the very near future!
- You can now purchase a version of the 30 Day Patron Pass which can be traded or gifted to other players!
- Once consumed, the 30 days are locked to that account.
- Remember, you can check your patron status by looking for the Patron Icon, to the left of your Mastery Rank in your character sheet (default key: C).
- You can now type /epicpose to get some sweet camera angles to show off your mount & gear, and whatever world you're in!
- Screenshots taken though /epicpose are placed in Trove folder within the Documents folder for the current user
- IE: C:\users\[user name]\My Documents\Trove\
- Trove now has an intro video, detailing some of Trove’s lore and backstory!
- It only plays once because we understand how precious your milliseconds are.
- If you want to view it again, perhaps because in your excitement you slammed your face into the keyboard and didn’t get to finish watching it, you can re-enable it by checking: Settings>Miscellaneous>Play Intro Movies
- Sails: Foolish Fish, Inner Sea, Much Sail, Raider Sail, Bee Sail and Ladybug Sail should correctly unlock their respective sails now.
- Added footprints to the following Raptor and Bird mounts: Blue Budgie, Pink Budgie, Robo Raptor, Holiday Raptor, Fancy Raptor, Friend Raptor.
- Fix for modifier keys not displayed in Settings -> Controls when used with a mouse button.
- You can now bind mouse wheel up or down to any action.
- Build Mode rotate placement now defaults to Shift + mouse wheel up & shift + mouse wheel down.
- You can now click “OK” immediately after having pasted a name into the “Add Friend” input.
- The dropdown menus in Settings>Video now show their contents immediately (previously they didn’t show up until you hovered the mouse over them).
- Tomb Raiser's Banshee's Boon damage aura should no longer flicker erratically.
- Inventory icons no longer appear reversed when using OpenGL for rendering.
- Dangling pointer fix (I don’t know what this means, but it’s fun to say!)
No likes yet
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.