[Passive] - Dark Whispers: A special crystal lets the Shadow Hunter track a target through any obstacle while peppering them with empowered shots.
-Your Captured Shadow lets the Shadow Hunter track a target through any obstacle while peppering them with empowered shots.
- Randomly marks enemies around you (cannot stack but will mark more than 1 enemy), usually takes about 4-5 seconds to mark another enemy.
- Increased damage on marked enemies (only Radiant arrow)
[First Ability] - Radiant Arrow: Fire a scintillating shot that pierces through walls – and other enemies!
- Fire a sparkling arrow that pierces through walls – and other enemies!
- Damaged all enemies in a line (no damage reduction for multiple hits)
- Fully charged arrow dealing 2.5-3.5 damage compare to normal attack damage (without mark from passive)
-Fully charged arrow dealing 5.5-6.5 damage compare to normal attack damage to marked enemies.
- Takes ~1.0s to fully charge.
- The arrow will travel 30 blocks in square line ( horizon )
[Second Ability] - Sun Snare: Set a trap that dazzles your foes with a luminous flare, knocking them senseless for a short time.
- Set a trap that dazzles your foes with a luminous flare, knocking them senseless for 3 seconds (give or take 0.3)
- AoE damage 7x7 (no edge) that Dazes enemies on contact.
- Dealing the same damage as normal attack (give or take 0,3)
[Ultimate] - Arrow of the Goddess: Mark ALL nearby enemies with Dark Whispers and let fly with a Radiant Arrow touched by the Goddess herself.
- Mark ALL nearby enemies with Dark Whispers and let fly with a Radiant Arrow touched by the Goddess herself.
- Ability wears off after shooting a Radiant Arrow.
- The Empowers Radiant arrow deal AOE 7x7 (no edge) damage at least 10 times higher than normal attack damage on marked enemies, and about 7.0 to 8.0 damage on non-marked enemies.
For Shadow Hunter, you'll need high physical damage along with high Energy Regeneration. This will enable you to deal out massive damage with his ultimate and snare foes quicker.
Level Up Bonuses:
|Level||Physical Damage||Maximum Health||Energy Regeneration||Knockback||Jump|
To take down foes, use a Snare then fire at them with Radiant Arrow, specifically on the Shadowmarked. Use your Ultimate in conjunction with the snare to negate the extremely high knockback. When a enemy is charging up his powerful attack, dodge behind him right before he throws it, snare him, then fire. This will put you in a helpful advantage.
Entered in the Reboot Guide Contest.
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.
No likes yet