Radiant Uber Dragons (with Badges) Edition Patch Notes
June 15, 2015 by Trove Forums
Patch notes have been posted for the next Trove patch due to arrive Tuesday, June 16 2015. This patch introduces dragons, challenges, badges and uber 6.
- The Azulian Dragon is the first dragon available via challenges, and will be available that way for a limited time!
- Consume dragon souls to advance your dragon and increase their powers.
- The Dragon Spirit will be added in a future update, and will grant passive benefits. There is one per challenge dragon type.
- Dragon Caches are available via challenges and the store.
- Challenges spawn at the top of the hour and last 20 minutes. You get points for completing dungeons and lairs with a 3X multiplier for Uber 5, 9X multiplier for Uber 6, and an additional 3X multiplier if you're playing one of the bonus classes chosen for you.
- The more points you earn (within four progressive ranks) the more Dragon Caches you get.
- Dragon Caches have Dragon Souls, materials to craft Dragon Souls, Dragon Coins, and a nice chunk of forging materials.
- Badges are a collection type that unlocks as your tracked stats increase.
- Badges currently go from bronze to gold, and grant mastery, Cubits, and in the case of Patron Points, fancy mounts!
- In the near future, badges will go even higher and also unlock other collectables.
- if Stats tracked include:
- Friends acquired
- Quests completed
- Blocks destroyed
- Boxes opened
- Consecutive days logged in
- Total days logged in
- Stuff fished
- Patron points earned
UBER 6 & NEW EQUIPMENT RARITY: RADIANT
- Uber 6 portals can now be crafted and used. Uber 6 is hard.
- Uber 6 can drop up to Shadow Level 3 equipment and has a higher chance of dropping other rarities as well
- Shadow Level 5 equipment can now be forged.
- Radiant equipment can now be forged as an upgrade from Shadow Level 5.
- Radiant weapons have cosmetic VFX which can be randomized at the advanced forge for a nominal Glim cost.
NEW IN THE STORE
- Costume boxes can now be purchased in packs of 10! For the cost of 9!
- Chaos boxes have been randomized. If you're lucky, you might get a Chaotic Clipper, Chaotic Cruiser ,a uni-cycle and more!
- Azulian Dragon Caches (see above)
- Equipment now counts towards required level.
- Note: you can still join someone in a world or have them use /joinme
- The minimum required levels to enter Uber worlds have been increased:
- Uber 2 - 12
- Uber 3 - 15
- Uber 4 - 20
- Uber 5 - 26
- Uber 6 - 32
- Fixed uncommon server crash when using Boomeranger.
- Boomeranger projectiles are now faster.
- Added a move cornerstone Golden Thread objective.
- Added a chance for Shadow-2 items to drop in Uber 5 adventure worlds.
- All equipment now has a better chance to drop with additional forge quality stars.
- The hub generates higher on the terrain now.
- Small caterpillars no longer drop loot.
- Ore should now spawn 'clumpier'.
- Added item stats to consumable collection-unlocking items (like mounts, boats, etc.)
- Placeable crafting machines now trigger the 'are you sure?' prompt when dropped on the ground.
- SS Draconic, SS Dutchman, Chaotic Clipper, and Chaotic Clipper now trigger the 'are you sure?' prompt when dropped on the ground.
- The SS Corgi and SS Dinghy clippers have been retrofitted with helms; you will no longer need to rely on pirate voodoo to steer them.
BUG FIXES AND POLISH
- Deconstructing resulting in more than 9999 of a single item stack will now grant players the correct amount, instead of "just" 9999 of them.
- Fixed a bug where mastery point text in tooltips were very hard to read.
- Fixed a bug where many collectables showed 0 mastery points.
- Fix for forging breaking if you were using a forge while it was removed from the world.
- Fixed bug where quest triggers don't show instruction text; increased interactable area of quest triggers.
- Fixed bug in compass FOV Changing aspect ratio now correctly updates compass.
- Fae Boughskimmer should now give mastery correctly.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Source Spectre mask should no longer clip into hairstyles.
- Summer Pin Head should now display its icon correctly when trading it.
- Fixed a bug where water next to a cornerstone would not update after removing said cornerstone.
- Polish to Radiant Temple Prism Quests Audio.
- Onimous Totem audio - size increase.
- Fixed bug where equipped starter weapons disappeared until relogging if you forge them beyond your current level.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when pressing the spacebar and enter key at the exact same time.
- Color and lighting polish for tutorial, forest, desert, candy, undead, and peaceful biomes.
- Fixed bug where portal tooltips are high above the portal.
- Fixed bug where using the Rally Blade always toggled players being able to teleport to you and never teleported you to other players.
- Fixed a bug where if you opened chat while loading your camera would remain free when other windows were open and it would be really annoying.
- New Novice Highlands lair from Stedms.
More Patch Pages