Arriving on 4/14/15, this week's patch is a bit more robust than last week's anemic update. Included are some fishing nerfs, new fish to catch, ship cannons, changes to Tentacle of Q'bthulhu drops, and a Treasure Isle dungeon from developer Grumpntug.
NEW IN THE STORE
- Chaos chest has been randomized! It's Meownt preview week! If you want a Meownt (and you do, probably more than one) open some chests.
- Shadow giants now drop tentacles.
- Increased the max players per spawn in adventure worlds from 6 to 8.
- Treasure Isles now spawns lairs more spread apart.
- Adventurer's Eggster Boxes no longer drop. Adventurer's Phoenix Boxes will now drop randomly from NPCs defeated and dungeon and lair chests. These have a chance of containing the rare Truefire Phoenix or Balefire Phoenix mounts when opened.
- Shadow Caches now drop tentacles more frequently.
- All ships have increased acceleration and turning rate.
- Ships now have cannons and oceans have buoys to shoot.
- Fixed a bug where Neon Ninja could get a never-ending speed buff after a Shadow Flip.
- You can now craft the Candy Fishing Pole!
- There are now chocolate fish.
- There are now rare enchanted fish.
- Fishing sometimes now fishes up (completely useless) old boots.
- Uncommon fish are slightly more uncommon.
BUG FIXES AND POLISH
- Improved the aiming display when throwing.
- Fixed bug where all recipes in the Collections window show 0 mastery points.
- Fixed a fishing bug where you could get stuck after reeling in.
- The multi-transfer prompt is now shown when dragging stacks of items into the Deconstructor.
- The consecutive days logged in and max consecutive days logged in stats should work now.
- Fixed a bug where fishing lures cast into the abyss in Radiant Ruins weren't refunded.
- Fixed a bug where you got no fish when fishing with your last lure.
- New VFX for the Shadow Hunter - Relic of the Past and Dead Shot costumes.
- Treasure Isle styles now drop in Treasure Isle zones and can be unlocked by the Style Surprise.
- New Treasure Isle dungeon from Grumpntug.
- New Fae Wilds dungeon from KtlavskoX.
- New Fae Wilds dungeon from Psychobeans.
- New Fae Wilds dungeon from Eririka.
- New Dragonfire Peaks lair from Laegh. '
- New Dragonfire Peaks lair from Talitayn.
- New Neon City lair from PokeyBloke.
- New Undead Hills lair from MajorTom.
- New Undead Hills lair from Milambit.
- New Fae Wilds lair from Barneebrown and Cheeser.
- New Permafrost lair from BrianVII.