Trovesaurus Development Updates - February
Changes made to Trovesarus during the month of February.
- Condensed the header notification padding and text content
- Made the Sage icon and text logo appear on the same line
- Moved the Profile and Navigation hamburger menus on the same line and that they both have a label
- When viewing art, other art by the same artist will display in a nicer grid instead of large images and lots of scrolling
- Completely redesigned the home page so that it is easier to navigate on mobiles and retains the original functionality
- The search icon and field on the navbar are now friends again on mobile devices, they will now appear next to eachother
- Dropdown menus on the nav bar will now have to be clicked to expand, auto open was a problem on mobiles
- Decreased the text size and increased the width of the dropdown menu
- Notification badges will now stay grouped with their icon
- Added text descriptions to the mobile profile navigation
- Condensed the server downtime banner so that it wasn't huge on mobiles
- Condensed News/Guides pages slightly on mobiles
- Slimmed down some of the Gallery art results and made it okay on mobiles
- Restored the Grid format to the Gallery, the condensed cards were causing them to appear in a non intuitive order
- Added a new optional text editor that can be selected on your profiles, this text editor has advanced mobile support
- Adjusted the Mods page to hide the class images when used on smaller screens
- Refreshed the Daily Bonuses page and included a Daily and Weekly reset timer https://trovesaurus.com/dailybonuses
- Tried to reduce the clutter on the Items page by removing items that we feature elsewhere
- Tags will no longer be processed when within a <code> tag
- Added Geode ores to the Materials cost guide
- Added a new visual way to change themes and added a link to the profile nav menu
- You can now create links to your character using
- Added a restore last draft button to the smaller text editor, so there is an increased chance you can restore your work when a mistake is made and you close the browser
- Removed rounded borders from event icons in the calendar, replaced green background on entered events with a green tick
- We never tracked when you created your account, but we now make our best guess to your account age and display it on your profile
- The Idea Generator now has a button to show the description of an item without leaving the page or using tooltips
- We now won't prompt people to submit Troxel Contributions when we already have one set
- Adjusted appearance of the top of the Collections page slightly
- Adjusted appearance of the Trophies page slightly and added some missing categories
- NPCs page now properly supports Troxel links and the new Model Viewer
- Fixed an issue preventing Modders from removing Themes from their Mods
- The Themes page now lists a summary of detected collection types for each theme, to give Modders an idea of gaps in the accepted creations
- Excluded results from the lore page when they contain a ":" as this usually indicates a Collection and the results were being duplicated
- Moved the nav bar search after the logo instead of floating towards the right
- Updated the appearance of the search page slightly, also started tracking some of the more popular searches
- Adjusted the way Collections and Items are assigned to Themes, this also now is visible on their pages
- Adjusted the appearance of the nav menu for a Theme and split Deco away from Items
- Added a feature for Users to create Posts on their Profile
- Fixed an issue preventing the Add Mod to Modpack form from displaying when a Mod wasn't in a Mod Pack
- Links to comments on Build pages no longer say "unhandled"
- Styles and Collection lists now appear in a collapsable group style similar to how they are displayed in game
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.
Gardening (Spring) - Art Contest
Created by Evilagician 18 hours ago
Luxion Returns on Friday, March 15!
Created by Etaew March 13, 2019
50% Off – Greater Dragon Caches, Chaos Chests, and Gem Booster Boxes!
Created by Etaew March 12, 2019
St. Qubeslick 2019 Is Here!
Created by Etaew March 12, 2019
Quest Chain - ST. QUBESLICK 2019! - March 12, 2019 - March 26, 2019
Created by Evilagician March 12, 2019
Geode Surface Highlights
Created by Etaew March 7, 2019