Lore Week: Summary
Thanks for taking part in our Lore Week, where we asked for questions you would like answered, and suggestions on presenting lore. The notes I have taken are presented below:
Rewards for participating have gone out, I noticed a period of comments where they were the same just re-ordered from a few users and have skipped a few, if you feel that you are missing a justified reward, let me know.
Major RequestsTop ^
- 22: Dragons
- 19: Biomes (including main biome events)
- 17: Shadow Tower and Titans
- 15: Classes and Abilities
- 15: Geode (including origins and characters)
- 10: Major Characters (including deities)
- 8: Backstory
- 7: Important Characters (including titans, cygnus, snow queen, birds of paradise, geodian ones)
- 6: Races and Species
- 6: Shadow Giants
- 3: Mounts and Allies
- 2: Factions
Presentation SuggestionsTop ^
- Narrated tale
- Artist representation
- User submitted fan theories (with ratings)
- Dedicated character pages, theorised relationships, links to existing collections
- Allow designers to set notes on their creations under the lore, explaining their motivations and design goals
- Suggest related lore like we suggest pages
- Change location of lore on the nav menu
- Pull bits of lore to display on the Biome pages
- Add some Trivia to some lore
- Use Biomes as hubs to additional related lore, like characters and events
Specific QuestionsTop ^
- Where did the Shadow Tower come from, how was it constructed and by who?
- Where did the Shadow Titans come from? why are they in the Shadow Tower? why do they not permanently die when killed?
- Where do the Dragons come from? and what are their motivations and goals?
- Why do we kill some Dragons for Fragments to create versions of them?
- Why do so many creatures in the Geode Caves need help?
- What do we know about the Moon Goddess' betrayal?
- How were the Shadows discovered?
- What do we know about Q'bthulhu's attack, the Corruption and the Sundering?
- Where do we (Players/Trovians) come from? Are we part of this world or were we summoned here? Why do we fight?
- What are the origins of Qubesly as one of the oldest characters in Trove? how does he relate to other Qubeslies, is it a race?
- How do we collect Mounts and Allies? Do they choose to work with you?
- What is Fortras' story? What is he announcing and what is he destroying?
- What are the motivations of the Amperium and Resistors?
- What do we know about the Sun Goddess' super light attack which eradicated a lot of Shadows? Why was this not used more? Where did the Sun Goddess go?
- What do we know about the origins of Q'bthulhu?
- How was the Kingdom of Permafrost destroyed?
- Are Clubs represented or explained in the world of Trove? Are they just collections of adventurers in the for of Guilds?
- Where did the Radiant Giants go?
- What do we know of the origins of the Elemental Worlds and Primordial Dragons?
- What do Candorians eat? Are they cannibals?
- Why don't Candorian entities melt or go off?
- Are there Shadow Adventurers, like we are the Light Adventurers?
- What is the purpose of the Battle Arena?
- What is the purpose of Bomber Royale?
- What is the explanation of Chaos Chests and Trove of Wonders containing such powerful rewards?
- What is the explanation of the currency in Trove, who values them and why? (Flux, Glim, Souls etc)
- Diggsly's Shadow, why did it run off? what did Diggsly do to it to make him go?
- Mortsdot, why does he hide? is there something sketchy about what he has done? why does he not come from behind the statue? has he got something to hide?
- Where did Luxion come from, and why does he have rare items? Where does he live when he isn't in the hub?
- Are Dracolyte and Ice Sage a couple?
- Is Darknik Dreadnought an upgraded version of Spike Walker?
- Is DotM responsible for what happened to Geode?
- Was Diggsly originally an inhabitant of Geode, which is why his shadow runs to Geode?
- Did the DotM kidnap and possibly kill the Sun Goddess?
- Is the Neon Ninja from a specific clan?
- Can Yabaki be considered a bird of paradise?
- Why don't we see Q'bthulhu attacking Geode?
- Where is the Moon Goddess?
- How do Biomes and Classes relate? Is Neon Ninja a program gone wrong? Did Chloromancers grow those giant Sunlight Bulbs? Did the Knight leave a king? Is Tomb Raiser responsible for all the undead creatures?
- What was the Daughter of the Moon doing before being in the Shadow Tower?
- Why are the Adventure Worlds separated as shown on the Atlas?
- When did the Sundering happen in the general timeline of destruction?
- The lore in the Tutorial felt quite open-ended, is there more that could be continued?
- Where did Flux come from?
- Do the inhabitants of Biomes collaborate or are they isolationist or enemies?
- Who were the parents of the Sun/Moon Goddesses?
- Where do our powers and abilities come from?
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.
New to Trove? Get started with a new account using the link below:
Created by Etaew 1 day ago
Combined Classes Art and Mod Challenge
Created by Etaew May 15, 2019
Why we update the PC & Console version on different dates...
Created by Etaew May 13, 2019
PTS Patch Notes - Going Green Patch - May 9, 2019
Created by Etaew May 9, 2019
Spring Cleaning 2019 Is Here!
Created by Etaew May 7, 2019
Quest Chain - Luxion's Spring Cleaning 2019 - May 07, 2019 - May 28, 2019
Created by Evilagician May 7, 2019