Patch notes have been posted on the Trove Forums for an upcoming hotfix.
- Revenant: Spirit Spears now has a brief cooldown.
- Fixed a minor exploit affecting the class power rank leaderboard.
- The Chronomantic Emblem's cooldown reduction can no longer be used to bypass the cooldown on using a flask after switching emblems.
- Builder's Chests now commonly award 25 Builderite, and Builder's Vaults now commonly award 25 Ancient Gears and uncommonly award 50 Ancient Gears.
- Mounts that can fly, bulldoze, or shoot lasers should now all grant 100 mastery.
- The Final Offer Spear Style gained for collecting Golden Hoard souls is now visible under Dragon Ascension in Collections.
- The Mastery Pinata Manifesto is now under Mastery rather than Legendary Tomes category in Collections.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur with new chaos chest rewards on the Welcome Screen.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when searching in collections.
- Players can now once again respawn in vault worlds.
- Safeguards have been put in place to stop the accidental deconstructing of items into 100 glim.
- Golden Hoard Dragon Souls can now be deconstructed in to 4 Dragon Coins.
- The Candy Corn Shooter Gun Style previously sold by Luxion is now tradeable.
- The Trade chat channel is now localized properly.
- Removed a bug that had flown into the cave milk.
Etaew January 16, 2020