Hotfix - May 23, 2017
Posted Etaew (PC) and viewed 1,228 times.by
- Fixed several crashes related to particles.
- Items that have been removed from the game no longer contribute to mastery totals. Currently, any players that collected those items have a higher total mastery than players who didn't, and those who didn't have no way of ever catching up. To level the playing field, these removed items no longer contribute towards mastery totals.
- As an example, consider Player A and B who each collected the same recipe at different times.
- When Player A collected the recipe a data error made it grant 2 recipes, so Player A got 4 mastery for it (and kept that 4 mastery).
- Player B collected the recipe after the data was corrected, so Player B got 2 mastery for it.
- After this fix is live, both Players A and B will get 2 mastery for the same recipe.
This page was created automatically from http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?122297-Hotfix-May-23-2017
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.