PS4 Stability Patch - May 15
May 11, 2017 | Etaew | 1,805
We're bringing the PS4 version of Trove offline on Monday, May 15, 2017 at 7AM PDT (2PM GMT) for a stability patch.
Downtime will be approximately 4 hours. It's possible that we'll be back online much sooner, but if we do come back on early, or need more time, we'll update this post.
Patch Notes: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?121963
- Fixed memory leak with air blocks, plants and several other objects that could lead to a crash after extended periods of play.
- Fixed several multi-threading related issues with particles that could cause a frequent random crash.
- Various optimizations to prevent out of memory crashes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when claiming a listing from the Marketplace.
- Fixed a potential crash when rendering a mesh.
- Server side fix to reduce the chance of widespread disconnections.
No likes yet
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.