PS4 Stability Patch - May 15
Posted May 11, 2017 by Etaew and viewed 1,715 times.
We're bringing the PS4 version of Trove offline on Monday, May 15, 2017 at 7AM PDT (2PM GMT) for a stability patch.
Downtime will be approximately 4 hours. It's possible that we'll be back online much sooner, but if we do come back on early, or need more time, we'll update this post.
Patch Notes: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?121963
- Fixed memory leak with air blocks, plants and several other objects that could lead to a crash after extended periods of play.
- Fixed several multi-threading related issues with particles that could cause a frequent random crash.
- Various optimizations to prevent out of memory crashes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when claiming a listing from the Marketplace.
- Fixed a potential crash when rendering a mesh.
- Server side fix to reduce the chance of widespread disconnections.
No likes yet
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.