May 11, 2022
May 12, 2022
Context: Switching to build mode (Geode mode in delves) and back to normal
Expected: Need for Speed to still apply speed buff when using it
1. Equip and test a ring with need for speed activated.
2. Use the Lunar Leap and strike an enemy with the lunar infused grapple.
3. Determine you have the speed buff by the icon that appears below your XP bar in the top left corner of the screen.
4. Toggle to build mode (Or geodge mode in the delves) and switch back to the normal mode/inventory.
5. Apply the effect again using the same method described in step two.
6. The effect that is applied is no longer the speed buff, but the default damage buff by striking an enemy with the lunar infused grapple. This should be evident that the buff icon that appears is the image of a purple spear and not a green boot as it was prior, underneath the XP bar.
No images have been added yet, upload one!