Showing all developer posts from Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and Trove Forums.
If this is on the PC are you checking the Buyback option in the Loot Collector? You can submit a ticket if you run into an issue with in game items. The support team is working on a large number of tickets at the moment so there is a wait, but they'll respond in the order the ticket was received so please hang in there.
We haven't released the specific date of the update to increase Mastery cap yet.
For the bit of your previous post that was removed, please think of another way to express your feelings and post again. We want your point of view to be heard, but if your feedback isn't productive then it isn't helping us make the game better.
Here's a guide on how to create helpful bug reports. As indicated in that thread, use a title that indicates the specific bug.
Calling a thread, "Trion, what is QA?" is not going to help the team track the issue you're reporting.
- Fixed bug where using Neon Ninja ultimate and basic attack at the same time could crash the client (and probably fixes similar ability crashes as well)
- Snowfest has ended - but the Crate 'O 150 Gears and snowflakes will remain for a limited time. Craft something with your remaining Subzero Snowflakes, because they will melt soon (ie - you will permanently lose any you don't use!)
- The hub has returned to its normal Winter version.
I've moved the thread to the Xbox One General Discussion forum and changed the title of the thread to fit the specific feedback.
The console beta is not running the same version as PC yet. After we go live on consoles we'll release a patch to bring all versions of the game to one version. That update will definitely help avoid confusion regarding the various versions.
Very cool stuff is coming for consoles. Very cool stuff!
- Avast! There be dragons! The terrible and relentless Flakbeard has been spotted in the Treasure Isles! Yarrrrr!
- Snowfest has melted! Holiday Tree dungeons and Present lairs have been removed.
- Fixed bug where Knight's ultimate VFX didn't appear.
- The Dracolyte Plum Fairy costume now has a new ultimate form, pet dragonling, and burnt offering.
- The Pirate Captain Rat Royal costume now has a new parrot skin.
- Candy Barbarian costumes, Frigid Fiend and Shaggy Yeti, now have more appropriate VFX.
- Changed the name for the Winter Waker helm.
- 4 new animal head styles have been added to the Stash Exclusive category! Enjoy your new Mouse (Mouseketeer), Rhino (Discount Unicorn), Panda (Emo Bear), and Rabbit (Booplesnoot) hats!
- Duplicate Trovian Trawler removed from collections.
This week in Trove we have some great stuff going on so we thought we’d give you all the deets. Do the young people still say “deets”? Did they ever? Fantastic!
Playing Trove on consoles?
The top Chaos Chest prize this week is the incredibly powerful Bulldozer mount designed by Screamheart!
This unstoppable force is a steampunk lover’s dream come true. In Club Worlds this mount will run directly through terrain and collect blocks while you go. What a huge help for clearing large areas of terrain quickly!
In addition to that epic Chaos Chest loot you’ll also get double Cubit payouts for filling the Star Bar each day. Just complete dungeons to fill that bar right up. This is a fantastic way to earn Cubits fast!
The console beta is in full swing with some major updates on the way. We’ll share more details on what is to come very soon.
Playing on PC or Mac?
Top Chaos Chest loot this week is the BL-0550-M Off-Road Custom mount by Ainogommon!
Put the petal to the metal with this botanical beauty. Turn heads and come up smelling like a rose.
The Weekly Deal on the Trove Store is a real gem. Pick up a pack of 20 Gem Booster Boxes, 8 Empowered Gem Boxes, and 50 Diamond Dragonite!
On PC we’re running the final stage of the Snowfest event and there is a ton of cool stuff (no pun intended) going on.
These events/deals are live now and will run through Monday, January 16th. As we kick off 2017 there’s never been a better time to come out to play!